Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18th, 2013--9:15 pm

Greetings,

A few things:

1.  The oral presentation assignment was assigned and discussed in class on September 9th. It was also posted on the blog on the same day. I explained it in great detail, and I believe most of you took down notes as well. It is really straightforward, but AFTER you carefully review the handout and your notes, and there are any questions that are still up in the air, please ask me. :) Again, sign ups for the presentations will be on Friday this week.

2.  A few of you are still confused about Q and C homework. You have only four Q and C assignments for the semester, and you have completed all four. All reading assignments that do NOT have "Q & C due" written after them on the syllabus do NOT require a Q and C. :)

3.  In the past, I always gave my students the Wednesday before Thanksgiving off simply because the majority of students were already out of town for the holiday. Gradually, the entire week became fairly absent of students in my classes. Consequently, I began to give my classes both Monday and Wednesday of Thanksgiving week off. And it will be that way this semester as well. :)
Unfortunately, I realize that OTHER instructors do not follow my reasoning and you may be required to attend other classes that week.








No comments:

Post a Comment